Sunday, December 28, 2008

Third Day

Today is the last day of the convention. We were encouraged on how to apply more fully in practical ways the fruitage of God's Spirit in our lives namely; Love, Joy, Peace, Long-Suffering, Kindness, Goodness, Faith, Mildness and Self-Control.

These qualities although sorely lacking on today's world, are what makes a person likable by God. I will strive to show those in my daily life as i go about my daily activities in the home and school.

I want to thank Him for the strength that He gave for those three days. Given my present circumstances, it would have been so doubly hard for me to wake up early everyday to prepare food, to travel for about 2 hours every day and to sit still for about eight hours had it not for His support. Thank You!

No comments: