Saturday, December 27, 2008

Second day

T'was the second day. We enjoy the program but my baby is getting larger every day. Most of those who saw my tummy thinks that it is my 9th month of pregnancy. I can't concentrate much on the program because he/she keeps moving back & forth. I can't sit much longer as i used to.

But we're delighted to receive the newly released book entitled "Keep Yourselves in God's Love". The book is designed to help us apply Bible principles in our daily lives. For example, It discusses vital issues such as; Why we don't participate in political voting?; Why we don't accept whole blood transfusions?; What is the Bible's view on separation and divorce?

These are some of the subjects that will is discuss in this book. And i'm going to share those truths on this blog...

No comments: