Friday, December 5, 2008

My Baby and my "Baby"

Well, today is my check-up to Obstetrician-Gynecologist. I saw my little baby and it was formed already. I gained 2 pounds after 3 months of my pregnancy.. After that, I rest the whole day! hehehe.. I love it!.

Let me tell you about my dog name Rambo. He is half half. From German Shepherd breed and Australian breed. He is a mutt. He can scuttle like a little leopard. His color is almost golden brown and his eyes are human-like. He is almost 11 years old and yet still strong like a 3 year-old dog. My friend in Pangasinan gave it to me when he was just 3 months old. When I took him home he has a lot of lice and cattle tick, it's so yucky!..

But I patiently clean him, take out all the lice he has. Believe me, his soap is 3 times expensive than mine and it's really expensive..

To be continued...

No comments: