Friday, December 12, 2008

First Time

In my whole life, i've never been exposed to blogging until now...

It is so unknown during my working days!

As a Marketing Manager of a regional newspaper, my job was to thread & roam the streets of Metro Manila looking for clients who will place their ads from Government Agencies to Private Companies. At first, it was so hard to find a client since they don't know me. But i always visit them almost every other day and bring them gifts for them to remember me and my newspaper. I was so pesky that eventually they gave in to my proposals.

In this field patience is so important, well i guess in whatever field of endeavor patience is necessary. Oftentimes, i'll come home late only to be awaken by an early call from my boss for an unexpected breakfast appointment. I am just thankful that my hubbie is so understanding!

Being in the marketing is sometimes depressing and can shoot your anxiety level upwards. Not a few nights i can't even sleep, anxious to what will happen the following day. But when your hardwork bore fruit, it is so rewarding that you temporarily forgot what had you've been through! Yehey!

My commissions please!!!

No comments: