Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Everyday..

Everyday I have to face challenges. In school, I need to have strength to walk in the stairs. In math subject, (Oh my)! I need to be patient learning those numbers.. In culinary laboratory I need to concentrate to the task they assigned. (thank God they allow me to seat in my own chair)!. During classes I need to wait a long hours, a minimum of 2 hours to finish 1 subject..

But the good thing is when my hubby pick me up at the school and smiled at me, it fades all the burden..

And when I'm at home I need to be more careful in treating with my employees because they will abuse me if I will get too close to them. In my pregnancy, I need to be more careful of what should I put into my mouth and always nurture a positive outlook for my baby to become healthy, happy and well-rounded emotionally...

No comments: